Re: HUMANBEINGS

Glenn Battin (gbattin@netreach.net)
Mon, 06 Oct 1997 13:39:28 -0400

BJ wrote:
> <SNIP>

> But I have seen little on AGR in the recent times that even "talks" that
> much about "rainbow" issues (thought that was what this newsgroup was
> primarily about?) … and seen even less about people trying to discuss things
> of real importance (other than telling their opinions and tending to flame
> those thinking differently).
> So at least it’s comforting to see folks "trying" to focus on some real
> issues on AGR.

IMHO, Love Yourself and MEDICINE THREAD as well as Cassini project, Timber
cutting and Scouting issues are relevant Rainbow issues.

<SNIP>
Obviously many people are
> taking part in these threads so somebody must be getting something out of
> it…… just keep waiting to see more folks start talking <SNIP>

HO.

> For all the problems one faces in this world, I still believe an individual
> has enormous powers to shape their own life. How one thinks, talks and acts
> does indeed determine their path in life. Yes YOU are more responsible for
> your current situation than powers outside yourself, including the effect
> other people & society have on your life ( poor/wealthy, redneck/liberal,
> black/white, MALE/FEMALE!, whatever)
>Thanks for the reminder. We (beginning w/me) can change the world ...being light
w/elbow grease.

BTW in Oregon on the 2nd or 3rd it was announced @ Dinner Circle
(w/ > 10,000 people onsite) that the Magic Hat collected $2,800 or so.
I know that folks donated goods and services to the Family Gathering
too but HEY: IMHO this $ amt. sucks. Not even a buck per gatherer.

I light of the additional fresh food requests that have been posted on AGR
since then, add'l $ could have been used. Personally I thought that the
Magic Hat could be better filled PRIOR to the biggest mass of our family
coming home so that we might meet their needs when they arrived. So I acted
accordingly.
Did the magic hat collect more in a single offering from the 4-7th?
Will a banking council member report here a daily report of what was gifted?

I hope that bringing this issue into the light will encourage folks to
contribute and doing so generously to the magic hat.

>But I have seen little on AGR in the recent times that even "talks" that
> much about "rainbow" issues

How about the Magic Hat issue.
Love & Light & Healing faster,
Glenn