Re: HUMANBEINGS

Madelyn Powell (POWELLM@gacsrv.gactr.uga.edu)
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 17:15:50 EST5EDT

hey now!
I think we do pretty well to be so reflective of humanity, so
beautifully diverse, and sometimes downright weird! (at least I know
I am...)
How are you, Glenn?
I have some info for you, which I'll send you when I have time to
clack it in, on a new air shift, I just had my first physical therapy
session, am a little shakey,... in a good way
love ya'll,
maddy clare

Back to the Top Level: