Re: HUMANBEINGS

BJ (jpb@efn.org)
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 11:25:54 -0700 (PDT)

At 01:34 AM 10/6/97 -0600, Jah CrustifariMD wrote:
>Sad specimen. Just another post from someone who thinks humor is
>important yet can't write a single joke. 50 lashes.
>
>Any allusions to being HUMAN and especially a HUMAN with HUMOR must
>include mention of
>CRUSTY (our laud and savor)!
>
>MMORPHUN!
>MMORHUMANITY!!
>MMORLOVE!!!
>
>LUV
>JCMD

Dear Rodger (or jah crustyfari, god almighty, lucifer, elvis, or other
current name you claim)

Choose a response:(only pick one)
A: So, your trying to tell me you would know a joke if you saw one?
B: Do you mean REAL humor, or the kind YOU write?
C: Crusty would NEVER include himself in such a serious bunch of
gobblygook as that post.
D: Your right, "someone" needs to show Crusty in a better light than you
have lately
E: Who's Crusty?
F: Hey, really sorry for that last post bro, but it WASN'T ME!... my dog
Bodhi got onto my computer while I was away and used my mailbox, I
would never write such crap. (to those who have been around AGR for awhile,
you might remember when Bodhi did that before with another post under my
name).... hey carla help me out here, YOU understand how that happens
right? (no no I was talking to Carla not Snarla)
G: Watch out how you talk to me or "I'LL" send directions to sailors place
(and thanksgiving council site)
H: MORPHUN?????? ... Sorry, I don't use drugs.
I: UH ..... REAL MEN don't laugh

Back to the Top Level: