Re: The Never Ending War on Drugs

Jesse Moontree (jesse@patriot.net)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 00:13:30 -0500

Yeh right.Like pat robertson and the christian groups are going to let
a pot head win or even come close.No way.The real powers are in va beach.
Hell in va they are giong to elect a dude who wants to put homosexuals to
death under the states sodomy laws.Get real every one knows that the Robertson
folks will squish this man.

Back to the Top Level: