Re: I thought this was about gatherings

Karl-Heinz Jackson (kaha@coinet.com)
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:02:26 -0800

"bobbin bob" wrote:
> Paul J. Lucas wrote:
>
> > Then this newsgroup was misnamed. It should have probably
> > been:
> >
> > alt.gathering.rainbow.misc
> >

> Okay, somebody call the name cops and we can all gather to duct tape the
> missing *misc* where it belongs, until it can show that it is willing to
> conform to Authority and stay there on its own. (damn abreviation!- it
> probably didn't read the rules!) Okay- okay- somebody grab a sticky end
> and pull. "bob"

Kaha grabs the sticky end and pulls; unravelling the entire roll of
duct tape, and winding himself securely therein. He flops and hops
about the meadow like a manic embryo in a coccoon whose time is
come. He finally comes to rest on the bank of a creek, and nibbles
at a mushroom growing there. HappyShel whips out his drumsticks, and
proceeds to produce a rhythm on Kaha's duct-taped hide. Others join
in, and children of Light appear from the forest and dance.
Devil-sticks whirl and fly, bards with guitars join in the tapestry;
a huge, bright and glorious rainbow arches over the children from
the dawn of time, who carry their wisdom and laughter into the
present age and all ages.

(cross-posted from alt.gathering.rainbow.misc)

Bob, your words are *always* gems!

Loving you all!

--
             .       .