Re: diggin' out

Rob Savoye (rob@cygnus.com)
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 18:04:36 -0700 (MST)

From: Randall,Holly-SEA
Subject: Re: diggin' out

Sorry, folks, this is off topic. :-)

> Mmmm, that makes me feel good - to know that folks in Ned are relieved and
> that it has become much more hippy-friendly!

I'd guess that these days the hippies outnumber most other types of folks.
In fact, Ned's turned into a great little community. The local music scene is
booming, and the best concert places in Ned are owned by DeadHeads! We still
have the few locals that like to harrass everyone camping out at Ruby Gulch
though.

> i knew you'd like that snow & i'm happy to hear you've been having a good
> time!!

I snow-shoed up above treeline to 12,000ft Sunday in armpit deep powder, it
was like swimming... Can't barely wait for ice climbing season to start!

> but i sure am sorry about that computer. :-(
> need a little help from your friends?

Luckily it was under warrenty still.. So I'm sending it back for a swap.
I think it suicided cause I've been forcing it to run NT... :-)

- rob -

Back to the Top Level: