Re: help

Glenn Battin (gbattin@netreach.net)
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 20:01:20 -0500

Green Wolf wrote:

> i need to know if there are any gatherings or rainbow groups in the PA or WV
> areas please someone respond .

Oh yeah! MARF (Mid Atlantic Rainbow Family) just held council gatherings.
Near State College, PA They have regular potlucks too I hear.

This past summer someone online here was looking for Pittsburgh area Family too.

Philadelphia Rainbow Family is focalizerless but has monthly potlucks.
Check out http://www.welcomehome.com for lightlines etc.

Last week a Judge in Erie Pennsylavania, found decided the RFOLL had leaders
(NOT TRUE) and fined them both 50 bucks for violating (NOT HAVING A PERMIT)
the National Forest Group regulations in the Allegheny National Forest (PA)
in August 1996.

I think it would be great for some individuals (less than 75) to camp out
together in another campsite in the Allegheny National Forest this coming spring
to Pray for Peace.

Waddya say.
Glenn

Back to the Top Level: