Re: I thought this was about gatherings

Madelyn Powell (POWELLM@gacsrv.gactr.uga.edu)
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 17:49:27 EST5EDT

hey now!
all topics are rainbow! Most of us are in awe of our natural
environment,
protective of it, and active individuals in our respective
communities. Many of us devote many hours working for social change
that will hopefully result in
a continued high-speed evolution of the human race... Just think, it
wasn't all that long ago that no-one knew about vegetarianism, yoga,
recycling, the ozone layer, herbalism, the i ching, or massage or
chiropractic therapies, muchless reflexology and accupuncture! So
any topic that concerns or enlightens any of us is free game, because
we also believe in the first amendment... among ourselves!
If this were just an event calendar, it would be dull, dull, dull...
and if all we did was talk procedures, it would be a manual, not a
dialogue... I really enjoy hearing the diverse perspectives of my
fellow family members, and look forward to seeing what's on
everyone's mind. I love to hear any heartsong, even if it's
dissonent to my own... I know it's all the same thing, from different
aspects.
So, to sum it up for you, this is a rainbow gathering...
yes, sometimes about physical gatherings,
but for me, anyway, a way to gather when I'm unable to leave my
obligations here at this home to put my physical body atmy spiritual
home.... ohm...
wherever we go, there we are!
love ya'
glad you're home with us,
love
maddy clare

> On 22 Oct 1997 22:16:42 -0700, pcfx@cyberramp.net (starwatcher) wrote:
>
> >Paul J. Lucas wrote:
> >>
> >> I was under the impression from the name that this newsgroup
> >> was about upcoming rainbow gatherings. In the two or so weeks
> >> I've been scanning it, there seems to be precious little posted
> >> on that subject.
> >>
> >> Did I misundertand something?
> >>
> >> - Paul
> >nah - we're just bogged down in details
> >hang out- it gets better
> >
> >marc
> it's gets better, I went to the gatherings, I subscribe and follow
> this newsgroup, I'm so lost and confused. Better luck next posting.
>
> :
>
> Think Peace

Back to the Top Level: