Re: I thought this was about gatherings

Dragonfly (dragnfly@nospam.iac.net)
23 Oct 1997 18:04:03 GMT

"Paul J. Lucas" <go.away@no-junk-mail.org> wrote:
> I was under the impression from the name that this newsgroup
> was about upcoming rainbow gatherings. In the two or so weeks
> I've been scanning it, there seems to be precious little posted
> on that subject.
>
> Did I misundertand something?
>
> - Paul

Welcome Home Paul:)

you are at the right place and gatherings are discussed and
announced here on a regular basis. i just saw info on the
council for california family, a posting about a possible
florida gathering and talk about the upcoming thanksgiving
council for next year's annual(nat'l) gathering. A few
others have recently ended.

you'll usually see things here first and rob puts up info
on the calendar of events, as they become available.
that is a static listing on the website www.welcomehome.org
if you're time will not allow for following the newsgroup,
you can drop by that site and check for date listings.

that might be the best way for you to see what's going
on and their is a lot of neat info to check out while
you are there. however, if you'd like to hang around
agr you'll get to hear the chatter and by all means
jump right on in:)! the electrons are fine although,
they've been known to heat up on occasion;] and you
can get agr emailed to you directly, rather than read
it from a browser. many folks prefer that to browsers
but it does make for a lot of mail in your box to sort
through.

one love
Dragonfly

Back to the Top Level: