Re: Dallas Gathering private??????

BoomBdBoom (boombdboom@aol.com)
2 Oct 1997 16:18:24 GMT

In article
<19971001174701.NAA23941.alt.gathering.rainbow@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
handydand@aol.com (HandyDanD) writes:

>i was told this by happydrum@aol.com:
>"Handy......theDallas Family chooses to keep the site secret for now, as this
> IS NOT a Regional, and NOT OPEN to the entire Rainbow Family. It is by
>invite
> only. The site is on private land.">Subject: Re: Dallas Gathering
> private??????

Sound to me like a camp out because Rainbows only gather at the National,
in Regionals, or in Area gatherings. So if it aint a Regional, and it
probably aint an Area, then it aint really Rainbow. But if it's full of
Rainbows it shouldn't be to hard to get an invite.

Just tell them you'll bring a bitchin ashiko (drum) to share ;^}

Montana Crystal

BoomBdBoom@aol.com
Http://members.aol.com/BoomBdBoom/store.html for musical instruments

Back to the Top Level: