Re: Love yourself

Christophe Barbey (cbarbey3@law.ua.edu)
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 18:26:30 CST

> From: Glenn & Ilene Battin <gbattin@netreach.net>

Good Glenn,
Really, I am very please to know that that thread, that's been over
some big montians has been of some uses, but dear brother, (this is a
straigthforward, and hopefully healing question), is getting sick over it,
while it hapens to be talked of, the way to love yourself...
I suppose this is a loop, but I'v learned that health IS at all
level's, thought's of kind, hygiene (but no exageration), sex
balance, you name it can affect your health.
So lets get going with what I know...
>From your message I get the feeling your hope is not too affected...
(Event though I am not sure, so I'll follow down the line for an
answer, may be tomorrow).
Meditate hope, it is not a tool in itself, it's a vision of the tool.
You dont build houses with hope, but hopes helps to get the material,
and to keep at it till it's build. keeps the goal in site and the
motivation active or the will active, whatever way you want to put
it.
Ear, noise agression, or may be thought rest...
Peacefull noise environment is a definite needed medicine. Thought
rest is always a good way to stop and look around... for yourself.
Did you ever try the hopy indians candles ? Your health food store
should have them. It's a tube candle you poke (gently) in the ear and
light (should be vertical so you'll need help). The heat created by
the tube melt's the stuff and purifies the canal. Harmless.
I also suppose your case is worthing washing ear. Lot of people dont
like water in there (as in sinus's), yoga thought me that they dont
know what they are missing...
(It's fair to add that I am just being a friend sharing what he
knows, not giving prescription, you are the master of your health, or
can become !).

That's it, so far...
Holding your hand...

With love, and deep helath wish's

kriss
> Christophe Barbey wrote:
> >
> > Hello to you all, in the love of yourself as in the love of others.
> > SNIP>
>
> Hey All:
> I haven't been able to acknowledge the responses I've gotten on this
> thread until now. I want to tell you that I am grateful for the love
> & consideration you have given me. The responses have meant a lot and
> have given me much to meditate on.
>
> BTW the reason I haven't been able to respond is a devastating affliction
> that has kept me immobilized for better than a week now.
> I have a viral inner ear infection. The symptoms are mainly extreme dizziness,
> constant ringing in my ears and nausea. I am coping w/ a med ... anti-vert.
>
> Since we have seen so many medicine reports & questions, etc. I going to
> open a new thread (MEDICINE THREAD) & hope for a better answer than
> "this will run its course in a month!" "and if not we'll begin a series of tests
> for brain cancer."
> I may not be able to respond soon but I will when able.
> Love and Peace to you all,
> Glenn

Back to the Top Level: