Re: MEDICINE THREAD

sunray (legeia@wi-net.com)
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 19:34:36 -0500

Hey Gregg and Holly,
Thanks for the beautiful send off...

Hey Glenn,
I'm not reluctant about leaving this group only because I have an idea
that sitting in front of this computer for an hour or two a day has been
making my head sick, dizziness, pressure, etc. Could it be that your
current problem is related to or exaggerated by this "terminal" illness,
also? Just a thought. Lovin' you - Sunray J

----------
> From: Glenn & Ilene Battin <gbattin@netreach.net>
> To: gathering@cygnus.com
> Subject: MEDICINE THREAD
> Date: Wednesday, October 01, 1997 9:35 AM
>
> Calling all Healers:
> So much has been discussed and dissed on agr about diseases and healing
> modalities this past year.
>
> I've got a new one and would appreciate you sharing your experience or
insight
> to my problem.
>
> I have been diagnosed w/ a viral inner ear infection. The symptoms
include
> extreme dizziness, nausea, constant ringing in my ears. (actually my
whole
> brain seems to hum w/ a high pitched whine.)
>
> I do not have an earache. A physical E.N.T exam and audiological exam are
normal.
> The Doc says based on experience in 80-90% of the cases this is a viral
infection
> and will last about a month. If it persists longer I should begin a
series of tests
> for brain cancer.
>
> I have been iced in bed for a week and am barely able to write this w/the
help
> of a medicine "anti-vert" that is supposed to control the vertigo
"dizzines".
> It helps a little but is also a seditive.
>
> Besides the side affects. I still feel out of control.
> I cannot get to work. A month out of work is a killer.
>
> Healing advise is really needed now.
>
> Glenn

Back to the Top Level: