New thought on a nutty situation?

Peace through Reason (prop1@prop1.org)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 18:06:57 -0500

Also on 10/30/94 Spring wrote:

>It would seem nuts if it were the same people on agr continuously - but as
>new people show up all the time I guess it can't be helped?

Right, actually I did consider that. Maybe a solution would be to instruct
new folks who have complaints about "off topic" posts to go to the archives
and read all the complaints about "off topic" posts that've already been
written. That way, if they don't have anything new to add to the many
hundreds of "off topic" complaints which have already clogged our
mailboxes, they can stop hasseling people with the same old (although it
seems new to them) noise.

BTW, does anybody know this brother Paul, the Usenet etiquette freak? I'm
wondering whether he's somebody I met, goes by the name "Rainbow Motormouth."

Light, love & sarcasm

Back to the Top Level: