Re: I thought this was about gatherings

Rob Savoye (rob@cygnus.com)
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:29:54 -0700 (MST)

From: Rodeo Red
Subject: Re: I thought this was about gatherings

> If AGR gets really busy, the digest version might end up as two posts a
> day insted of one.
>
> Rob wouldn't have to do anything other than set it up. The other lists
> and the commands are all automatic. But if I know him, he'll come up
> with some good reason why not. "we talked about this last

Huh ? By recently upgrading majordomo, it now supports digests. I don't
have a problem with figuring out how to turn that feature on for folks
on the email side of the world. You make me feel like a stick in the mud.

When we talked about it last year, the older version of majordomo didn't
support digests. Life goes on...

- rob -

Back to the Top Level: