Re: diggin' out

Rob Savoye (rob@cygnus.com)
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 16:53:03 -0700 (MST)

From: Randall,Holly-SEA
Subject: diggin' out

> bless your heart! thanks to you I may yet reconnect with STP family!

Congradulations! Here in Nederland we're relieved to see the sheriff
admit to murdering DD. It's about time... When I first came to Ned, it
was a pretty rough little cowboy/redneck/miner town. These days it's
way more hippy friendly...

> but what i've been wanting to ask is - how are you?! all that snow we've
> been hearing about. doin' okay? having fun?

Oh yeah, always having fun. :-) I love snow, so getting a few feet up here in
the mountains of Colorado wasn't a problem. Course all the power outages
crashed one of my computers beyond minor repair, but the web server
survived fine. I just stayed home for a few days and played in it all...

- rob -

Back to the Top Level: