Re: Gaining information on the Rainbow Family

Dragonfly (dragnfly@nospam.iac.net)
Mon, 27 Oct 97 14:13:52 -0500

MSangmeist@aol.com wrote:
>Hi,
>I sent an e-mail earlier today. I'm not sure if it came to you or went some
>place else. A friend is sending this for me as I do not have a computer.
> Neither of us are very skilled at using the internet, etc. It has taken
>hours to reach this site. Hope it is the right one.
>I am interested in learning more about the "Family" and how I can contact you
>by letter for more information. Would you please e-mail me your postal
>address so that I may can write to you. I would also like to contact someone
>in the Oregon area for locaL information, by letter ofcourse.
>Thank you for your anticipated assistance,
>
>Sincerely, Steve

Welcome Home Steve and friends:)

go to the web site <http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow>
for lots of info about the family and addresses for
other 'printed' info like the rainbow guide, all ways free
and other newsletters. You will also find a list of light
lines (phone numbers) to be called for taped messages of
upcoming local events......there should be one there for
the northwest tribes and also a calendar of events listing
any potlucks going on near you. you can even link directly
to this newsgroup right off of the site. then come on
back here to hang around and chat:)

much luvnluck
Dragonfly

Back to the Top Level: