Re: american sister heads for europe

\ (llyr@azstarnet.com)
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 13:04:22 -0700

Arkady Agron wrote:

> dear family,
> i'm leaving for europe nov.6, starting in the netherlands. i would
> love
> to see/hear from family there. my plans are nonexistant and my dreams
>
> know no bounds...want to come along, or lend a hand to hold along the
> way? love to hear from you all. safe travels and beautiful dreams!

Hi there,

I highly recommend staying, at least for a bit, at one or both of the
Flying Pigs Traveler's Hostels while in Amsterdam. There are two- one
near the "red light district" and the other near a wonderful park that
is a bit away from the fast stuff. the one in the Red light district
not only is close to great herb and boom-shacka-lacka, but also to the
Train Station, bicycle rental (very handy in the Dam) and a couple of
cyber cafes. Also next door is the Twin Pigs Music Cafe ( address: 100
Nieuwendijk). Have a large time, and tell Elsa I still love her,
(she's the blond).
"bob"

Back to the Top Level: