Re: I thought this was about gatherings

BJ (jpb@efn.org)
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 11:56:54 -0800 (PST)

At 12:59 AM 10/26/97 -0600,Roger wrote:

<snip> <snip>

>MORPHUN is not an appropriate topic for a serious and intellectual
>endeavor like this newsgroup,

But what if Crusty was confussed about his gender,
while having sex,
in the cassini spaceship,
and being concerned about american airlines,
Martin Luther King,
the interior bill,
and star trek
all at the same time?

Would it then be appropriate for this newsgroup?

> MORPHUN can be dangerous for the mundane
>and uninitiated. These are trained professional clowns, don't try this at
home!

Ah a brother who cares..... and a good warning indeed.

>Sex Drugs and Rock n Roll now there's appropriate material for
>discourse!

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen any threads on "rock n roll" in this
newsgroup yet, what's wrong with us?

Back to the Top Level: