Re: I thought this was about gatherings

Rob Savoye (rob@cygnus.com)
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 13:52:05 -0600 (MDT)

From: Paul J. Lucas
Subject: Re: I thought this was about gatherings

> > Uh...were you looking for a rainbow newsgroup or a date listing? If the
> > latter, check out http://www.welcomehome.org (that's where you'll find info
> > over rainbow events as well as lots of other useful links and info).
>
> Thanks for the info (although the site was down as of 9:00 PDT).

It was down cause we're having a major blizzard going on right now, and
my power has been off alot. There's several feet of fresh snow outside,
and things will probably be intermitant for another day till it stops snowing.
Right now things are back up, but I don't know for how long. This is the
biggest fall snowstorm of the century here in Colorado right now...

Time to go play in it! :-)

- rob -

Back to the Top Level: