Re: SHOULD WE DO OCALA?

barry (she_bar@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 18:35:34 -0400

X989@aol.com wrote:

> << It's a Valentines day tradition-Lets find a NEW site! Anyone say HO to
> this idea? pat >>

Finding family to scout and establish seed camp is difficult, at the
best of Gatherings, but this one presents a signifigantly larger
problem. Most family that I get to see (in South Florida) say they are
afraid to go back, so most would follow to any suitable alternative
site. The question is where.

I'm interested in any suggestions that you have.

> it may be a tradition, but it certainly isn't popular with the local family
> that gets stuck cleaning up the mess--why don't you go to the fla. family
> home page and ask there, that seems a more appropiate place----------------s

Back to the Top Level: