i'm confused

Peace through Reason (prop1@prop1.org)
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:44:49 -0400

Steve,

The thread about Cassini began with an announcement about a demonstration
for those rainbow brothers and sisters who are concerned about the
environment (which one might think would be 100%). The lengthy and
informative discussion has evolved because of family interest. Obviously
it has something to do with rainbow family. Surely the rainbow discussion
group has room for more than gathering sites and rules and blissful or
fearful messages of hi and bye and where's my long-lost child?

Sorry, the somewhat repressed poet surfacing. Love you,

et in dc

At 03:31 PM 10/23/97 GMT, <spw@*NOSPAM*cheerful.com> wrote:
>im confused,
>
>what does a space-probe have to do with rainbow gatherings?
>im new around here so i may be out of line... but i dont get it..
>
>peace,
>
>Steve
>
>--
> sometimes we live no particular way but our own
> spw@cheerful.com http://dont have one right now

Back to the Top Level: