Re: SHOULD WE DO OCALA?

Rob Savoye (rob@cygnus.com)
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:58:30 -0600 (MDT)

From: k42r
Subject: Re: SHOULD WE DO OCALA?

> X989: Who in the Florida family are you speaking for? I know a lot of
> wonderful family in Florida who love the Feburary gathering. I also
> participated in clean-up efforts at the last gathering and I'm a

Several FL based focalizers came to the 1996 Focalizers council and asked
everyone to discourage an Ocala gathering. Course I've also talked to other
FL based focalizers that were tottally into it, so there seems to be a
difference of opinion in the Florida family over this gathering.

> People from the Northeast and other cold places are going to go
> south in Winter.

That's exactly the problem... It hasn't been a Florida regional since
the first one...

- rob -

Back to the Top Level: