Re: SHOULD WE DO OCALA?

k42r (k42r@hey.net)
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:30:25 -0400

X989@aol.com wrote:

> << It's a Valentines day tradition-Lets find a NEW site! Anyone say HO to
> this idea? pat >>
>
> it may be a tradition, but it certainly isn't popular with the local family
> that gets stuck cleaning up the mess--why don't you go to the fla. family
> home page and ask there, that seems a more appropiate place----------------s
X989: Who in the Florida family are you speaking for? I know a lot of
wonderful family in Florida who love the Feburary gathering. I also
participated in clean-up efforts at the last gathering and I'm a
Nerfling. Please don't assume that some negative feelings reflect the
whole. People from the Northeast and other cold places are going to go
south in Winter. Ocala NF is a large place and after visiting old
gathering sites It is evident that the land recovers quickly after
gatherings. Peace Ken 42R

Back to the Top Level: