Re: A NASA-insider's announcement of Cassini launch

Glenn Battin (cfhh@gte.net)
21 Oct 1997 21:27:47 GMT

Andy Robert Steinberg wrote:
> <SNIP>
> But there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred
> years or a thousand years or a million years eventually our Sun will grow cold and go >out.
<SNIP>
> Unless we go to the Stars."

Perhaps that is what Spirit is showing us .... when we believe that life
as
we know it will cease w/o the sun. Can you imagine the terror of those
that
refuse to see SPIRIT/LOVE ... facing the sun going out w/no hope to go
someplace else (not everybody would get to go) and no hope for eternity.

Or when the future people will ALL see
Spirit and cannot do anything else but trust in Spirits LOVE and eternal
plan for them.

IMHO "going to the stars" is foolish pride @ its ultimate folly and
costs folks
quality of life here & now....as Larry Norman said "You say we beat the
Russians
to the moon and I say that you starved your children to do it."
Glenn

> Commander Jeffrey Sinclaire, Space Station Babylon 5, "Infection"
>
> Glenn Battin wrote:
> >
> > Varactacap wrote:
> > SNIP
> > > As for the Cassini thing. I'm looking real deep into this matter. I find it
> > > facinating. The only way we'll ever get beyond this solar system is by
> > > tapping into the energy locked in matter and anti-matter.
> >
> > BE HERE
> > BE HERE NOW
> > Make your own planet a better place to live.
> > We (you too) will never leave this planet except on a spiritual plane.
> > Do you really think NASA will find a better place (another habitable planet)
> > and prepare spaceships for everyone who WANTS to go & Spend OUR $$$$
> > to take you & THE others there.
> >
> > Wise up. BE HERE NOW! NASA should spend $$$$ developing inner-space
> > ie: the oceans.
> >
> > Care for your planet....renewable-resources, no/minimal-pollution,
> > human peaceful co-existence, education, human rights, healthcare .....
> >
> > What a concept!
> > Be HERE now.
> > Glenn
> >
> > --
> > "Reckless words pierce like a sword,
> > But the tongue of the wise brings healing."
> > - Proverbs 12: 18

Back to the Top Level: