Re: A NASA-insider's announcement of Cassini launch

Proposition One (prop1@prop1.org)
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 15:37:40 -0400

At 04:19 AM 10/21/97 GMT, Varactacap wrote:
>What exactly do you want to know?

You were the one suggesting we needed to know something (as I recall, "Carl
Sagan's opinion," "the mechanism by which the RTGs work" and "what the
table nucleides is about"). Perhaps if you look at our website
(http://prop1.org) and go to current events, check out "Cassini" and
"Campus Outreach" - browse through the "Questionnaire," for a quick
overview of what WE know, and then proceed to inform us what we DON'T know.
If it matters to you.

By the way, I suggest we take this discussion off the general "gathering"
list in the future unless we've got something substantive to teach? (what
do you think, folks?)

et in dc

Back to the Top Level: