Re: hayulp!!

Sky (palmoni@lcc.net)
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 17:33:09 -0500

----------
| From: ShadySadie@aol.com
| To: gathering@cygnus.com
| Subject: hayulp!!
| Date: Friday, October 17, 1997 12:45 PM
|
| my bro-in-law is driving around broaddus, east tex.(has been since last
| night)
| driving a school bus that's mostly blue with some white on it
| looking for your "gathering"
|
| dunno how big that town is, but feel sorry for dan, because he wanted to
| believe
| in ur group
|
| if sumbody's there, please find him, will check this later today, and
next
| time he
| calls, will give him directions

I don't know of anyone with a phone that knows how to get to the site
beyond Broaddus...the best advice I can offer is for him to return toward
Nacogdoches and from the Loop 225 (?) take Woden Road (away from
Nacogdoches & back toward Broaddus) about 1/2 mile to the first curve and
look on the left immediately before and next door to a trailer park that
sets on both sides of the road for The Little White Shack of America...it
looks like a little white shack...there should be hippies all around...this
is the contact point in Nacogdoches for Rainbow...and for the
regionals...from there he can find directions and guides and riders to get
to the site...ask for, among others, Huck & Jodi...
Blessings & Dreams,
Sky
palmoni@lcc.net

Back to the Top Level: