Re: searching for

Sky (palmoni@lcc.net)
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:47:14 -0500

----------
| From: Randall,Holly-SEA <RANDH@perkinscoie.com>
| To: eileen <djsull@cyberz.net>; gathering <gathering@cygnus.com>
| Subject: RE: searching for
| Date: Friday, October 17, 1997 4:14 PM
|

| >hey now! my name is eileen, and my friend chris burkit has been living
| >with me and my family for over a month now. while i was at work on
| >saturday, oct. 11th, chris told my parents that he and his friend travis
| >were going camping, and that travis was picking chris and chris' two
| >puppies at the smoke shop here in dyer, indiana. he said he would be
| >coming back sunday night, becuase he has a good job here, and would have
| >work on monday morning. it is now friday, oct. 17th, and chris is not
back
| >yet. we found out that travis never even planned on taking chris down
| >shawnnee for the regional gathering. i have no idea how he got down
there,
| >or even if he did at all, but i am extreemly worried about him, and i
miss
| >him terribly. we are very very close, and i am completely anguished
right
| >now. i know that he did go to the missouri regional this year, and was
| >often with a guy named harmony. his two dogs are spaz and sally, spaz
| >being the big, dark, playful male, and sally being the small, petit,
blonde
| >female. chris often talked about missourri, and mentioned his kitchen,
the
| >'quit yer bitchin kitchen' and told me his two nicknames, but i cant
seem
| >to remember them. i think one might have been snaks. please, i just
want
| >o have my friend back. if you have any information, please email me
back.

| >eileen
| >djsull@cyberz.net
|
| hey now!
|
| eileen - i'm sorry i know nothing about your dear bro, chris. wish that
| did. i just want
| to tell you that my heart - along with my hopes - goes out to you.
|
| i will burn some sage and cedar & ask for Wakan Tanka's blessings.
please
| let the
| newsgroup know when you get some concrete info. we care! thanks
|
| warmly,
|
| spring

I don't know of anyone with a phone that knows how to get to the site
beyond Broaddus...the best advice I can offer is for him to return toward
Nacogdoches and from the Loop 225 (?) take Woden Road (away from
Nacogdoches & back toward Broaddus) about 1/2 mile to the first curve and
look on the left immediately before and next door to a trailer park that
sets on both sides of the road for The Little White Shack of America...it
looks like a little white shack...there should be hippies all around...this
is the contact point in Nacogdoches for Rainbow...and for the
regionals...from there he can find directions and guides and riders to get
to the site...ask for, among others, Huck & Jodi...
Blessings & Dreams,
Sky
palmoni@lcc.net

Back to the Top Level: