[Fwd: Marijuana video game for your PC]

Aron Kay (pieman@queenbee.net)
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 09:24:20 +0000

From: Eric Eisenberg <eisenbee@OIT.EDU>
Newsgroups: alt.hemp
Subject: Marijuana video game for your PC
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 19:06:41 -0700

I just wanted to invite all of you to come and download my new game Crop
Command for DOS, Windows 3.1x/95/NT, or OS/2. The object of the game is
to protect your crops from the cops and then harvest your weed to make
money so you can improve your grow and your defence. It is free to
download so check it out! It's worth a few laughs even if you DON'T smoke
pot. The site is better than ever now as well, so let me know what you
think! Thanks for your time, i hope you enjoy Crop Command!

http://internet.oit.edu/~eisenbee e-mail: eisenbee@oit.edu

Back to the Top Level: