Re: Magic Hat

Happy Shel (hapyshel@swbell.net)
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 01:25:03 -0500

>From my experience at National, this year, there were approx 40,000 people
there, and surely not enough food to go around. But that's mainly because
folks don't bring food with them....I guess that they think the food grows on
the trees. <g>
Next year, I'd suggest that all of us on the list that come to the gathering
hook up with a kitchen before the gathering and help in the gathering of food
and supplies.....so as to ease the Magic Hat collections.

Peace,

Happy