Re: camp sites

gsayers (gsayers@kanza.net)
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 22:06:12 -0500

there is not really a permanent site for the rainbow family altough i think
there is much work being done to bring this to the flowering stage - i
think (just my opinion) that if a site became permanent (permanent
suggesting legal) it would have to cease to be rainbow because babylon
would shut it down within a matter months if it remained true to the
gatherings - but there are little ratholes in the network of babylon and
tiny sites turn up here and there - autonomous and mostly transient
squatter camps - eventually they disband for one reason or another - i
think maybe the rainbow is going to have to stay nomadic for at least the
time being - i mean this is a group of people that in large part exalts
marijuane to sacramental status - that is not looked upon by babylon as an
expression of our religious freedom - take it from me... a man known to the
local cops as "smokes marijuana for jesus" - i hope that i am just a
paranoid freak and a site does come to be - a place where we can be free -
but i just dont see it happening soon -

peace love and light
rainbowbrother (aka - smokes marijuana for jesus)

> From: JValerma@aol.com
> To: gathering@cygnus.com
> Subject: camp sites
> Date: Thursday, October 09, 1997 9:40 AM
>
> are there any permanent sites &if not are any in works?

Back to the Top Level: