Re: HUMANBEINGS

Vince Henri (impromtu@compuserve.com)
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 05:42:28 -0400

Hi Spring....

An attachment is 'something' sent through email that is now a file on
your computers hard drive. It is not attached to the emailing system any
longer, so you can't forward it or do any of the other functions your
mailing system software allows you to do with ' something'.

There is a way you can put that something back into the mailing
system, which is what sky is talking about here....

=
=on second thought, if you are able to open them you may want to try to
=copy/paste them into totally new e and then add you reply
=within...attachments can be such a @#$%^ at times
=best,
=Sky
=

In case you don't know how to copy, cut and paste:

I'm using windows 3.11 and it goes something like this....Luv'nU

Looking at the file attachment, put the mouse cursor either at the end
or beginning, it doesn't matter which, of that ' something ' you'd like to
be able to email. If you put the curso at the beginning...

1) push the left mouse button and without letting go, slide the mouse
until the cursor is at the end of that ' something' and you've '
highlighted'
everything you want to be able to email.

2) on the key board, hold down Ctrl and push C, which takes what
you've highlighted and puts it into the clipboard, from which you can
then put it into many different places, one of which is in one of your
email letters.

3) in a email letter, put the cursor where you want that ' something' to
appear. Hold down Ctrl and push V and that ' something ' appears.
Now ' something ' is in your email system.

Peace and Love FourCorners+Tribe.Rainbow ironwood running bare

Letting Go Through Music impromptu drums song dance

=----------
=|
=|
=| Is there any way to get this without it being a file attachment? I ask
=l only
=| because it's rather laborious
=| on my system. I had opened one of the HUMANBEINGS attachments and =l
wanted
=l to
=| reply but
=| I dunno, more time than I actually have. . . Is this possibly some
=l flaw
=| within my system?
=|
=| Thanks!