Re: Daily 10.7

Christophe Barbey (cbarbey3@law.ua.edu)
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:26:37 CST

> From: X989@aol.com
> Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 00:24:20 -0400 (EDT)
> To: gathering@cygnus.com
> Subject: Re: Daily 10.7

> Kriss--have enjoyed your sharing--good luck in whatever your next adventure
> is to be--by the way, noticed a vast improvement in your writing skills and
> language command--love you----------------s

Dear Sailor,
Thanks for the improvement, you are as others responsible for it...
(Buttefly Bill did give me a very nice and fair grammar lecture, and
I suppose I managed to clear my focus some).
I love you, I have the feeling you are consistant...
And I will always hold a an extra stock of heartandbrain cells for
you for free. Just plundge in the spirit and they'll be there !
I love you, and I hope/wish many others (including ladies) will and
do love you to...

We are openning ....

In deep care,

Kriss