RE: Daily 10.7

Christophe Barbey (cbarbey3@law.ua.edu)
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:22:46 CST

> From: "Devine,Brennan-SEA" <DEVIB@perkinscoie.com>

> Subject: RE: Daily 10.7

> We will miss you brother Kriss !!! Take care of yourself, you hear ?? I
> never had a chance to follow up on the message I sent to you directly that
> you never received, and for that I am sorry, but I think we still would have
> had to agree to disagree. We send you lots of rainbow love and light to
> guide your path safely home !!! Happy Trails !!!
>
> Peace
> Moonglow

Dear Moonglow,
Thanks for your warm farewell. I will !
May peace rest upon us all...
I am not so sure we disagreed all that much, or at least we agreed to
share about it (some), and that is already a lot, in a world where
people argue and hold on there opinions so often at such a hard cost.
On that I will say that we are friends, and I hope we will meet
someday, as I will hold you in my heart...

May all the shines be with you...
With gentle love,

Kriss

Back to the Top Level: