The road to peace

Vince Henri (impromtu@compuserve.com)
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 06:51:11 -0400

=From: happydrum@aol.com
=Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 08:15:28 -0400 (EDT)
=
=Let's all work together and spread peace, love and joy to everyone we come
in
=contact with. Love each other the way we want to be loved.
=

:-o HO! Shel....

=
=them an avenue to rechannel their negative energy into positive energy
=

I would put it a little different. Like we have been conditioned into
holding back feelings / emotions. When love gets held back, dammed
up, that energy gets very powerful and dangerously negative. I've been
teaching how to let go that energy through music since I was in Dr
Welhelm Reich's Orgone Therapy with Dr Simeon Tropp back in the
early 60's. I branched off into 'letting go through music' because music
was my ' thing ' and I wasn't qualified to use Reich's method.

I truely believe, if everyone in the world picked up a drum and sang their
hearts, or danced their hearts(dancing is drumming also), the cause of
our problems would not be here anymore. Offering up our pain, our
rage, our love, our despair, everything, all of our emotions, to our
Creator. The peoples of the world cannot handle each others
pathological emotions, I can't handle your shit and you can't handle
mine, but the Great Spirit can handle all of ours.

Mouthing words of love, when our hearts are full of all these conflicting
emotions, becomes conventional and accomplishes little. The
pleasurable flow of energy through our bodys dammed up by fear and
guilt taught by all the major religions of the world, has made us like
sticks of TNT, ready to go off on each other.

Surely this is a viable way we can begin to restore Maia and ourselves.
It takes very little. Slapping ones legs and letting a sound out of the
mouth is all it really is, very simple. The heartbeat is the only beat one
needs to know, because all beats come from the heartbeat. Don't let
anyone con you into believing you NEED to learn their beats, play you're
own beat, sing your own song, your own feelings. The real art of it is
being able to listen. To be able to listen to the other heartbeats around
you and become one with them.

I'm really into this, that's why my music, art name is impromptu.

Peace and Love FourCorners+Tribe.Rainbow ironwood running bare

Letting Go Through Music impromptu drums song dance

Back to the Top Level: