Re: dumpster diving + law

Maryann Miller (mmiller@3-cities.com)
Sun, 05 Oct 1997 10:51:04 -0700

Vince Henri wrote:

> When you get the first boat sign me up as the ships carpenter and my
> two kids will trim the sails. Hurry......! !
>
> =
> =OH, that nasty volcanos going off, (monserrat). Hmmm, anybody got
> =any ideas for a wild adventure???
> =
>
> Ya! Either get the boats or buy some land I know about and make it
> into the HomeLands. Tell Cougar Blak Paw to spread the word to all
> the road people. Build a monster bunkhouse and kitchen and start
> growing organic food. Believe me that will be a wild adventure.
>
> =
> =Mark... (current victim #38 on the cant get a date list).
> =
>
> With a crash pad like the above, the rationale behind having a date will
> become a distant memory and allude you.
>
> Boredom is always rage

Mr. Bare, that is a mighty fine idea. I'm so poor that I can't pay
attention or I'd do it myself. Where is this land??? Hopefully at the 98
homelands council there will be some meaningfull progress made towards
this goal. When I heard about this I had hopes that this (homelands)
goal would be accomplished in typical rainbow fashion. By that I mean
"someone just does it". I guess this is important enough so that quite a
bit of prep needs to happen. I'm curious about how long this homelands
idea has been gathering steam? I mean in this present incarnation.

About this sailboat idea, about six people with 5K a piece and theyd be
off to...wherever. I don't know how many times Iv'e come to a cliff or
something in hawaii, and looked over the edge, and down there in this
perfect little isolated bay, would be a sailboat, cat or tri-maran
floating lazily. A couple of poeple would be snorkeling around with the
area all to themselves, just them and the turtles. A private paradise.

Boredom is rage,,, I just don't know how to respond to that, except to
say, I reckon so.

Shalom
Mark...

Back to the Top Level: