Re: Rainbow in Europe

Erik (djhf@xs4all.nl)
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 17:23:58 +0100

Christophe Barbey <cbarbey3@law.ua.edu> <A3300359E4.alt.gathering.rainbow@law.ua.edu>...
> > To: gathering@cygnus.com
> > Date: 1 Oct 1997 16:02:14 GMT
> > From: "Deep Purple" <pclaudino@hotmail.com>
> > Subject: Rainbow in Europe
>
> > Hi...
> > Im from Portugal and i want to know where are the next rainbow gatherings.
> >
> > P.S.-> In europe of course :)
> >

> Well you tell me ?
> I ma from Switzerland presently in the USA and could not go to
> Greece, and asked for news but none came ?
> How did it go in Greece ?
> What was the vision ?
> Did you check www.welcomehome.org/
> Where you at the Portugal Gathering ?
> I was ! A good one too !
> Listen if you dont get anyanswer till monday, send me one... I'll get
> you in touch with my focalizers who'll send you back to yours, or to
> RIC (Rianbow info cordination -Europe-). Fair ?
>
> I love you (but forgot how to say it in Portuguese)...
>
> HugZZZZ and light,
> Spread the Rainbow,
>
> Kriss

Hello I am Erik from Amsterdam.
I am also very intrested in the RIC (Rianbow info coordination -Europe-).
Friends of my went also to Greece and they had a realy great time there.

We just started here a Amsterdam Rainbow group.
We have here also focalizers in Holland but the connections are not very good at the moment. I think some people on travel. I am on the mailing list but don't get any news. I heard that the holland focalizer want's to stop too.
Maybe you have some information for me about RIC (Rianbow info coordination -Europe That shoot be very nice!!!!. I can give information
back about Holland and Amsterdam rainbow gatherings.

Thanks already!

Peace.

Erik djhf@xs4all.nl

(homepage www.xs4all.nl/~djhf in Netherlands language)