Fwd: Dixie thanksgiving council

Vince Henri (impromtu@compuserve.com)
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 04:01:12 -0400

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From: Jay Purselley, INTERNET:arrowstar@webtv.net
TO: (unknown), impromtu
DATE: 10/5/97 3:30 AM

RE: Fwd: Dixie thanksgiving council

Contents:

1 Internet Message Header
2 <no topic>

========================== Begin Part 1 ===========================
Topic: Internet Message Header

Sender: arrowstar@webtv.net
From: arrowstar@webtv.net (Jay Purselley)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 02:29:05 -0500
To: impromtu@compuserve.com
Subject: Fwd: Dixie thanksgiving council

=================== End Part 1 / Begin Part 2 =====================
From: arrowstar@webtv.net (Jay Purselley)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 01:44:08 -0500
To: gathering-request@conf.welcomehome.org
Subject: Dixie thanksgiving council

I am hosting this council to raise the issue of having a focalizer or
focalizers for region 4. It will meet at 12 noon Nov. 29. The place is
my land in the north shore Hammond area. Megan of the New Oleans family
is helping organize this.She is at jdll@gnofn.org .We are getting in
touch with all contactable family in Alabama,Mississippi,and Louisiana.
We are having a vegan/vegatarian potluck ,a drum circle and possibly a
sweat. We need someone to sponsor the sweat lodge activitity in the
sacred way. If any one could refer us to someone it would be much
appreciated.All are welcome although it must be kept in mind that this
is a small gathering. If you are supposed to come,have something to add
and are committed to process,then you will be here.I have only a few
acres here,but do have room for about 3 buses. Call me (not collet) at
504-429-1315.Please practice awarness of the seriousness of the times in
which we live and act accordingly.The projected focus of the council
will be "SURVIVAL INTO THE 21ST CENTURY", with attendant emphasis on the
current earth and other changes,pole shifts,prophecies,passage through
the Photon Belt,remote viewers material,safe regions, food storage
etc.Also our connectedness to Oneness or Source and Mother Earth (Gaia).
Pass the word. (Also brothers and sisters check out Woodstocks Excel
long distance phone trip.He says we are in a position to empower the
family fanancially in a big way!.He is at 415-965-0578 for a few days
(until the Fantuzzi concert on the 17th.) Excel-972-705-5505 ,# to call
for a presentation .This is "multilevel" remember.) In the Spirit of
Peace Love and Light_ Jara Arrowstar_ Tribe of Romany Star+

Back to the Top Level: