Re: Love (was ent...) (long post!)

Christophe Barbey (cbarbey3@law.ua.edu)
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 18:06:16 CST

> To: gathering@cygnus.com
> Date: 30 Sep 1997 19:16:46 GMT
> From: awinoquisi@aol.com (AwiNoquisi)
> Subject: Re: Love (was ent...) (long post!)

> Dear Sis Holly,
>
> I was sorry to hear that you had to put up with an abusive lover. I went
> through a similar experience, but I have a childhood that does include abuse,
> unlike you. My grandfather was very abusive toward my aunt, mother, my
> sisters, and me (and who knows who else?). And you are right, one never knows
> exactly what one ends up with when one starts a relationship. You know what,
> though? I have discovered that by learning how a guy treats and feels about
> his mother is often a big indicator. :)
>
> Love and light and a big hug,
> Julia

Well that is something...
I dont know where or when it fits, but my mother, being polite is
some being...
When I had problems with her, so did I with women...
And when we made our path back to each other so did I with women...
So for fact, may be...
But this does not goes to say:
1. Mothers always help out boy's with their mates...
2. Mothers-in-law is the coolest thing in the world.
3. and that good loving girls get along with their dads (or does it ?).

Can somebody tell me where do we go from here ?
(But for sure this a totally new extension of that love and gender
thread...)...

O, I must add this: You can choose your friends, but not your
family...

With lots of love, and above all barriers I suppose !

Kriss

Back to the Top Level: