Rainbow Folk Web sites
This is a collection of folks from the newsgroup and mailing list that
have their own web sites. To get yourself added or removed from here,
email me. Most of the little
blurbs I stole from folk's web page.
- Rob Savoye
- This'll get you to my web site. I'm the maintainer of
- Angels Family Video Kitchen
- I met the rainbow family in 1996 w.p.b. Florida, it was a pot luck picnic
hosted by sunshine & harmony. The circle was about 100 hippies babies and
dogs wide at Dreher park and I knew I was home. I felt like I'd searched a
lifetime to find the kindness that radiated here. I just wanted to share
the family with every other angel out there who was searching for
home.. I'm a hairdresser who documents videos for original bands for free ,
cause I love the music.. I wanted to do something for the family and I knew
they werent fond of pictures or videos. so I got together with some of
the elders and decided that video footage could be a wonderful resourceful
thing to hand down to our children ...provided you had permission to
tape.so for the last few years I have invited people to speak freely on a
rainbow family video as a documentry of our time here. my favorite footage
is of the rainbow around the sun after the ohm on july 4th. 2003. I love
the stories of the elders and music from guitar mike. So come share
some tea, hot coco and family heartsongs. Here's to the next rainbow
around the sun and beautiful family stories to hand down to our
- Welcome to End of the Rainbow web site. This is a site for
brothers and sisters to connect. This site is also under construction
so please be patient.
- Papabear Rainbow
- Hi everyone, my name is Rev. Bryce S. Geigle, D.D., O.S.J., also
known as Papabear Rainbow. I've got
another site here.
- 7 Song
- 7Song, director; Northeast School of Botanical Medicine in Ithaca
New York. Links for other herbal information.
- Aspen Moon
- Links and pages about Aspen, music, Burning Man, gatherings, and
the neverending adventures of a brother. Contains a few pics from
2000 Rainbow in Montana. Contact him about rideshare to 2001 gathering
- Juliet Easton
- My homepage has links to my favorite places in
cyberspace and my other websites - Vows of Peace, Child of the Light, Athens
Lists, and Awareness Herbs.
- Dane Petersen
- Peace, Love, and all that Tree-huggin' Hippy crap!!
- Dawn's Page
- Glad you stopped by my little spot in cyberspace.*Welcome* This is
where I have links to pages on HomeSchooling, Politics, TV-Free
Living, Rainbow's, Frugal/Simple Living.
- Butterfly Bill
- Butterfly Bill's site.
- Vermin Surpreme says "Brush your teeth!".
- This is Marc's page on the Missouri gathering. It's stuffed with
- Jon and Krista Easton
- Live in New Hampshire. Have 50 acres and a yurt in Maine. She is a
music teacher and he is a homemaker. Have two kids Cassidy and Cora.
- There's not much to report right now, as the kids from The Sprout
Garden are regrouping and deciding upon their individual plans for the
rest of the year.
- Rainbow Fold
- This is a Rainbow page with a christian orientation from the Jesus
- Media Study! The "launch pad" provides resource links for
conducting critical research in Media Studies and American Studies.
- Marcus Lucian Endicott
- This is Marcus's home page with lots of his favorite links.
- Pie Man
- Pie Time...The Legend of Pieman - Happiness is A Cream Pie.
- Granola Jay
- The purpose of this website is the clarification of meaning from
my environment through multi-media expression. You will find personal
information about myself, photos, links, poetry and ways to contact
me. Be silly.
- "Ich bin der gÜÅÑØ!" and "Eye yam wot eye yam!" says guano. He's
got lots of cool pictures, and a great story on the 1996 Missouri
- A nice site that tries to explain what Rainbow Gatherings are like.
- Sunn Gyspie
- Sunn Gyspie says "Enter all ye who seek to take a trip
beyond the Illusion~~~* of the Looking Glass"
- Happy Folk
- We are each of us angels with one wing and can only fly by embracing each
- Elspet says, "Music is my passion, but I love reading and writing,
and I'm interested in all sorts of stuff."
- This is Trading Bill's site, and has Florida and Rainbow info.
- Tom Giventer
- This page is mostly for Tom's software business
- Kevin's Page
- Hey, my name's Kevin. I live here in this beautiful city called
Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, Canada.
- Spaceman's really gotten into 3D pictures.
- Dovid's web page may be short, but he's contributed alot of photos
to this web site.
- Shadow is a cook with Sundog kitchen.
- Street Corner Society
- Kirk Wattles' site has lots of historical material about
diggers, levellers, early Quakers and many other groups that have acted
in the "Rainbow" spirit.
- Tim Deagan
- Tim maintains the Holy Trauma Water Kitchen web site.
- Crystalhawk wonders if you've got your bellybutton...
- Michael's Kitchen
- Somewhere out in the cosmos...
- Nick's Cool
- Nick's a computer programmer and free spirit...
- Richard Reames
- Richard creates sculptures with living trees!
- Mark says "I am just another one of those rainbow / deadheads / 12
step / spirital family members!"
- Question Mark
- Mark's Rainbow Ride-Share page.
- Rich in Spirit
- Love is God! Studio presents: The sounds of Key West on the water.
- This is the homepage of the Rainbow Poet, Piet.
- Check out the after dinner stories!
- wlklone's DRUM
- Here you will find photos of many drum circles including Rainbow
Gatherings, Grateful Dead lots, the drum makers shop, canyons, in the
woods, and at home.
- Tribe OF Dot
- I have created this page to provide additional means for people of
like interest, to communicate and share, according to our call at the
moment. I especially would love to hear from fellow "members" of the
Rainbow Tribe, from any area. Below you will find some link's I've
provided to sight's I found interesting, and would enjoy discussing
- Tommy Gunn
- I am also a professional musician looking for other musicians
stuck in the 60's to write, rehearse, travel and perform original and
cover tunes throughout the United States and abroad. I sing and play
many instruments and love playing blues, rock, reggae, pychedelic jazz
and yes even some up beat country. If you would like to live in the
60's again and be the musician you always wanted to be send me your
e-mail address so we can talk about the good ole days and make them
- PEACE BE WITH YOU! (An independent, politically active Catholic
biker woman's site)
- We intend to bring all the multitudinous varieties of freedom and love and peace and consciousness raising ideologies, beliefs, concepts, plans, possibilities, creations, formats, fundamentals, realities, and practicalities together in ONE place. This is a very BIG plan. With this site, we hope to accomplish the Great Work. That work being to bring awareness and understanding to all people that we and all things are absolutely and forever interrelated in all ways. If we are going to save life on this planet and build Heaven here upon this Earth as we have been charged to do by our creator and common sense, we need to realize it now, and start to work immediately.
- KATHY's Reality - A Musician's Life
- There are some flash movies and many audio files of performances and
compositions. Operatic works in addition to original guitar based folk and
rock. I keep an online musical journal. Recenytly I performed in the
Beethoven Missa Solemnis in Lincoln Center NYC. I have been going to
gatherings since 1991 and have been so inspired by my family. Come share my
world, my visions.
- Lady Saavedra
- Hi Folks, I am Starrchild. I am a Fellow Rainbow from (near) Sun
Valley, ID. I have created this webite for you all to see who I am,
and what makes my world turn.
For general information about the Rainbow Family and regional events,
please first look around the web site. You can find most info you'd
want by going back to the top
level and searching again. Good spots to start are the Info page
on the annual gathering in July, the North
American Calendar of Events, or the International
Calendar of Events. Other good sources of info on local Rainbow
events is at the Rainbow
Lightlines or the Rainbow
Potlucks. If that doesn't work, email our newsgroup at email@example.com
Bugs in this web page can go to me at