1998 Arizona Rainbow Gathering
The 1998 North American Annual was held at Carnero Spring, in
Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest, near the town of Springerville.
I can always use more submissions of stuff for this page. If you have
any media article, photos, or other interesting hipstorical info,
please email me at email@example.com to
see about adding it to this web site.
- Photo Gallery
- "A picture tells a thousand words" they say, so here's a
collection of photos taken at this Gathering.
- This is a collection of articles collected from newspapers and
- Howdy Folks
- This is the info page for this gathering from this same web site.
- Banking Council Report
- This is a great report from Butterfly Bill on the banking
council, and where the magic hat money went.
- Forest Service Report
- This is the Forest Services's offical report on the gathering.