Re: I thought this was about gatherings

Rob Savoye (rob@cygnus.com)
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:36:07 -0700 (MST)

From: Paul J. Lucas
Subject: Re: I thought this was about gatherings

> With due respect, then you need to get better 'net access.
> There's no reason others should have to suffer because you
> don't have better 'net access. I generally dispise "lowest
> common denominators."

Sorry. I've always believed in keeping AGR accessible to those with
poor access. Many of the Family that's getting online, are doing it with
old machines they were given, slow modems, etc... Many people have found that
the lowest common access is free! A good thing for Rainbows... But it's
not fair to require everyone to have a nice new computer and nice fast
net connection. It's rather easy to hit the delete button for messages
you don't want. I do that all the time, and I seriously doubt you get
as much email as I do.

- rob -

Back to the Top Level: