Re: SHOULD WE DO OCALA?

k42r (k42r@hey.net)
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 07:48:19 -0500

X989@aol.com wrote:

> << Greetings X989, Bubba here. Would you mind sharing your real name with me.
> I know some Gainesville family also and as such we may know each other.
> Bubba >>
> Sailor here--don't know who's still down in gainesville that i know except
> maybe echo,paul,lynn&felepi,sharon sheets,r-bow bear,ash&kaba,tallahasse
> steve--not sure been so long, i don't go east of the mississippi river any
> more---but when i was there in 89 the local family was trying out how to stop
> the ocala movie since they always got stuck with the
X: Recently, you posted coments about how people you know in Florida
don't want a gathering. Now it turns out that these coments
are based on information that's 8 YEARS Old. Your information is
not acrurate because it is dated. I'm sure you didn't mean to mislead
people into thinking that the Ocala gathering is more controversial
than it really is. but this is the result of posting dated information
as if it were occuring now.
Peace Ken 42R

Back to the Top Level: