Re: I thought this was about gatherings

\ (llyr@azstarnet.com)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 14:21:40 -0700

Hi,

Spring wrote:

(not this part- but one batch down- heck- you knew that-never mind)

> > I'm not responsible for you drawing an incorrect conclusion.
> > The correct conclusion is the off-topic *posts* are not welcome
> > in any newsgroup. That says nothing about the *people*.
>
> To whom is that the *correct* conclusion? First of all, no one has
> agreed
> as to what is off-topic. And I say that so-called off-topic posts are
>
> welcome to me. My opinion counts.

And going back to the old thread "Who Votes" that makes three votes
saying that Sping's opinion counts--- I add two. (I think some of my
family used to be from Chicago, 'cause we've got this view that if its
worth voting for- its worth voting for twice;))
<snip>

> > But that model simply doesn't mesh with Usenet. Sorry.
>
> I don't care about Usenet - I'm here for the Rainbow experience.
> Thank you.
>
> > - Paul
>
> Love you, bro'
>
> Spring