Re: Rewarding Workers at Gatherings

frankie.boy (frankie.boy@mci2000.com)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 14:41:41 -0500

rhythmaka ... replies ... ya we need that energy exchange awareness ....

but lets quantum leap=frog .... to other alt. to getting onm with the interior dept ....

focalization of energies human-epowerment could easily transform ... rb cummlative presensen in all national forests
as an invite ...

how ... simply by arranging for , applying for various leases

for deadfall clearing, moss gathering permits ,,,, and a whole lot of other very important maintainance type chores ...
that could go on to make our continued collective presense
very attractive, cost-effective & in demand for all of our forest needs .....

a strong bunch of rainbows ... could easily commit to these tasks in advance, with alternates and even do this operation
per enactment of a [not for profit] ... with a lions share of the returns for forest service work done going directly to the food kitchens in advance ....

i'm sure many of you who may read this reply post ... are familiar with the rag tag folk in oregon whom followed the loggers ... pickin up there trash limbs ... and grew very prosperous ....

working with the intertior dept ... can be explored as

a show of commited altertnative concern & common ground

for that which needs doing .....

any collective or individual decisions on this nobel thought

form .... can be posted sent etc to friend of FREEDOM ...

SOLAR ROLLER JAZZ MAN ak cisco ...RHYTHMAKA AT:

frankie.boy@mci2000.com

A post script for any lazy louts out there ... don't bother to enter into this discussion .... with any hidden venues .....

there is little use for lazy rainbows, thiefs, interlopers ...&

others that .... evoke the energy of spoilers, with a nonsolution mindset ..... [DO WHAT THOU WILT BE THEW WHOLE OF YOUR LAW] ......

THE FOREST SERVICE NEEDS HELP .... & THE RAINBOW TRIBE

has a wealth of human resources to share towards this task,

it has been contemplated ... for a long time by yours truely;

lets open a dialogue ....& yes i have had a moss lease,

THE FOREST NEEDS US ....help answer that call with at least an interactive dialogue ....

Charles Wilson wrote:

> You're in a kitchen. You're standing in a long line. One of the kitchen says, "We need volunteers to take these five-gallon buckets down to the (distant) river, bring them back up, to be put on the fire for the kitchen."
> When the kitchen focalizer has finished working you, then my point is, that focalizer should be able to put you RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE LINE, instead of you, exhausted perhaps, getting back at the new end of the line.
> Do I hear a "HO!" on this?

Back to the Top Level: