Re: I thought this was about gatherings

Paul J. Lucas (go.away@no-junk-mail.org)
29 Oct 1997 18:54:17 -0800

In <971028215133_1202022779.alt.gathering.rainbow@emout11.mail.aol.com> X989@aol.com writes:

>say mr. computer silicon valley guy--do you know how to use the delete button
>so you don't have to read the threads that don't interest you?--------------s

What? Sarcasm from somebody who allegedly has "light and love"
in their heart? Unthinkable!

As these rainbow folk really as different as they claim? Or can
they be sarcastic SOBs like everybody else?

Point of note: While I may disagree with some of the opinions
expressed here, I have never posted anything sarcastic nor have
I said anything to insult anybody without provocation.

As I've already explained in a previous post, which I suggest
you go back and read, it's a matter of signal-to-noise. If
there's too much noise for me not to read, searching for the
signal doesn't seem worth it.

- Paul

Back to the Top Level: