Re: I thought this was about gatherings

BJ (jpb@efn.org)
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 10:52:10 -0800 (PST)

At 10:42 AM 10/26/97 -0500, X989@aol.com wrote:

><< Most of the Crusty stuff looks like web-tv rejects. >>

>hey rodger,you're not going to pass on this anti-crust are you?

The louder they get the stronger we become (and they make a funny sound when
they fall too)

We love the anti-Crust. Many of our great recruits come from there…. Just
ask Carla, she was the queen of anti-Crust at the begining of the gathering
and she now wears Crusty’s button with pride :)
Besides, there's nothing better than to see the anti-Crust get "DE LIGHT"
===============
>by the way can't you scan us in a picture of crusty? ------------------s

Roger scan a picture with web TV? now THAT’S funny….. Ha Ha Ha
>p.s. the blue robe may be retired soon, rachael is threatening to buy me a
>new one for x-mas----any recomendations?

How about one with a big picture of Popeye, opps I mean "you" on it?

Whatever x-mass presents you get remember to have......
A MERRY CRUSTMASS AND A MORPHUN NEW YEAR!

P.S. Crusty will be sending out crustmass cards this year.
Have you been funny?
Will YOU be on his list?

Back to the Top Level: