Re: NW MORPHUN COUNCIL

BJ (jpb@efn.org)
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 18:16:17 -0700 (PDT)

At 10:06 AM 10/24/97 -0600, Mmorphun wrote:
>The NW counciled on the beach for 3 days. For the life of me I can't
>recall a single consensus being reached at ths marvelous event. The
>Family achieved Morphun pretty much continuously. We circled and laughed
>(Morphonetics) and couldn't find anything to argue about. Carlas
>posterior was an important topic as was the need for a MorphunAge for
>Rainbozos to play in. Crusty ruled to the rad max and Love flowed sticky
>dank! Amazing posse of telepathic clowns.
>I love you NW Rainbow Family!
>
>LUV
>BULL
>
>MORPHUN=UNMORPH
>UNMORPH=NUFORM
>PHUN+PHUN=MMORPHUN

*** More (morph-e) on the NW Council ***

I recall 2 consensi :

1) We reaffirm the Spiritual Nature of the 1997 Rainbow Gathering

2) We believe in "having Morphun" (the #5 Consensus of the 1996
Thanksgiving Council in Oregon)

We also discussed:

1) Who are we? (couldn't or didn't answer)

2) Do we want to "put on" a Regional Gathering in Spring, 1998? No.

3) Do we want to have a Regional Gathering in Fall, 1998 or Spring, 1999?
Maybe (discussion tabled for later)

4) Will we have a Northwest Camp in Arizona this summer? Yes.

5) Will we have a Northwest Kitchen in Arizona this summer? Maybe.

6) There will be a NW Tribes/Morphun "Social" at the Arizona Gathering on
July 2. (time and place to be determined)

7) We believe in Morphun. (to the max)

8) Crusty

That's all I recall. Except, a good time had by all, nice campfires on the
beach, beautiful sunsets,
old friends and new, yummy food, and lots of togetherness. (telepathic clowns)

Love and Peace,
Sparrow Daydancer

Back to the Top Level: