Re: I thought this was about gatherings

Glenn Battin (gbattin@netreach.net)
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 23:36:43 -0400

Paul J. Lucas wrote:

> I was under the impression from the name that this newsgroup
> was about upcoming rainbow gatherings. In the two or so weeks
> I've been scanning it, there seems to be precious little posted
> on that subject.
>
> Did I misundertand something?
>
> - Paul

Hi Paul:
Welcome home!
As you follow agr alt.gathering.rainbow you will see many rainbow family
related discussions including upcoming gatherings.

Also, rainbow related topics like how we can help each other, grow in love,
deal w/medical challenges wholistically, poetry, occasional flames,
photos of gatherings, recipes, etc. In short such a diversity of things
that have a common thread of LOVE and Light from every perspective imaginable.

In the past week or so. Gatherings in E.Texas were announced, Shawnee gathering
just finished, so did Vermont....
Someone opened discussion re: California '98 regional gathering.
agr has discussed Arizona '98 nat'l gathering too.
Also, Russia, Ireland & Scotland '98.

Meanwhile check out http://www.welcomehome.org check the calendar of events.
Thanksgiving council is coming soon. I also saw recently announced a new S.Cal Drum
circle.

I hope you'll spend some time w/ us here. Listen, lurk & contribute please.
Peace to you,
Glenn

Back to the Top Level: