Re: Fwd: east texas fall regional

Dragonfly (dragnfly@nospam.iac.net)
19 Oct 1997 01:44:48 GMT

shadysadie@aol.com (ShadySadie) wrote:
>my bro-in-law, dan (some may know him as handydan)
>has been driving around east texas for two days
>now his bus has givin out and he's at a James' Travel
>Resort (rv park) in zavala

Howdy ShadySadie:)

Sorry to here about HandyDan being broke down:(

>he has the phone # to call that hasn't been answered
>in two days

hmmmmmmmm Wonder whose number and where he got it from?

However, there is *NO* doubt in my mind that someone
will try to help him or contact him, IF they are IN
the area he is.

Being on the road has it's
moments and many of us have been in similar circumstances.

>when dan first started talking about the rainbows, i felt
>a bit afraid for him

Afraid of what?

There are no leaders, no organization
just "we the people" from all different walks of life,
background, races and religions!!

>now i'm just mad

Hope you're feeling better soon because irrational anger
can only hurt you.

Frustration can be difficult to handle when you are
concerned about a loved one,
but anger won't make it any better.

Do yourself a favor and let go of that feeling. There just
isn't any "one" individual out here in cyberspace for you to
be going off on.

>that some group

You seem to be mistaken about Rainbow altogether.

There is no group, organization, membership dues, etc.
Just a world full of folks *all over the place;)*
with a bellybutton,
who like to gather on the land, sea, air and cyberspace.
Guess what!
I'll bet you have a bellybutton;)......that makes you a
rainbow too:^>!

IN the kind-time save your anger for children loosing
their limbs to landmines or the
blatant destruction of the planet, due to greed.

There's lots a things you can direct your anger at,
that would be well founded......greed, corruption,
exploitation, abuse, the list goes on.........

Why get angry at thin air or folks participating
here, when they aren't in a position to help him?
The folks reading this might not be anywhere near Dan!

>such as ya'll had to
>dash his concept of fellowship

I don't think anyone around here has dashed his concept
of fellowship, you are just striking out blindly towards
folks you don't even know.

If anyone is near him reads this, they'll help in what ever
way they can. It's as simple as that.

Many folks would like to lend a hand and can't. Folks
often go out of there way to help others, thanks to
messages posted here.
--he still might get the help he needs.

Gatherings at times can be hard to find and folks break
down along the way, fairly often. Many readers here
can relate to that very easily, but miracles do happen;)

I truly hope someone reading your posts is in the area
he's in, because I know they will do what they can. If
I were there I would.

.....wishing him luck and you a lot of love.

It seems you both could use a bigggggg huggggg right now!!
My prayers are with you both.

peace, love and Lotza HugzZzzz

Dragonfly

ps:
I tried to email him privately about three times when
he was looking for folks but he never answered any of
my mail
........that's been awhile back though, before
he even headed to TX.

Back to the Top Level: