Re: Good News

Karl-Heinz Jackson (kaha@coinet.com)
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 12:37:15 -0700

Randall,Holly-SEA wrote:

> >>I spent hours reading the FS report. I highly recommend it! It's
> >>hopeful, funny, and informational. Learn how the Other Half sees our
> >>Gathering/Movie/"Incident."
>
> >could we have that address, please, one more time?
>
> >Michelle
>
> Hi, Michelle!
>
> That address is: http://prop1.org/rainbow/adminrec/97oregon.htm

I read that report as well, and found it very encouraging. Got the
impression of a bunch of pretty down to earth folks who are getting
tired of having to be cast as the Bad Guys for "protecting" our national
forests and the sensibilities of the white picket fence crowd from the
Bad Guys, while not being convinced that the Bad Guys are Bad Guys at
all. (Don't bother reading that line a second time; it won't help. But
it was the best I could do after a long, hot shower).

--
             .       .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Linux: Guerilla UNIX Development "Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus" -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Back to the Top Level: